featured-content

www.ShareImage.org

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SEMARGL - Tak, Kurwa - Music Video Review


Alright, here we at with our first official music video review. 


Well what can I say about this video? lol It has some very good production and hot women. But well, The music here suffers a bit. Not sure what sound there going with but it's not for me at all. 


Yep, the music sucks balls here. Their official website claims they play "Satanic Pop Metal" And I guess that is a very fair assessment But I can tell you I won't be checking out the rest of their catalog.


But this video is pretty cool, And I suggest you go here to watch the "uncensored" version. 
http://www.semargl.com.ua/
One word.. BOOBS! But the video is best watched with the volume off. ;) 


But as much as the boobs excite me, This video leaves me kind of.. Dead in the water I guess would be a good term. Metal suffers from a serious lack of "decent" music videos. But this band had the right idea. Throw in a bunch of boobs and maybe someone will pay attention to them.

10/10


I would like to personally thank this band for the boobs. :D And i'm looking forward to future videos. lol 


Jesus, How many times did I say "boobs" in this review. lol BOOBS! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More