featured-content

www.ShareImage.org

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Würm - Review - Insomnies



Alright, where to begin? Würm is a one man Black Metal band from Canada. Never heard of them before I sat down to do this review.


Now first off I'd like to state Black Metal is my favorite sub-genre of metal and it would be putting it very lightly to say I'm mildly obsessed with it. And  I can also say that I enjoy "Necro" or "Kvlt" sound in Black Metal as well, Early Burzum/Mayhem/Darkthrone and so on are in rotation in my music player.


But there comes a time when TALENT is needed to make Necro sound work, This is not the case with this album. I honestly get the feeling that this man is a first year guitarist and well for lack of a better term there is ZERO talent on this album.






One could Argue that his voice is, "Mediocre" but yea I won't be agreeing there. This is what's hurting Black Metal nowadays. Every twerp with a guitar and a microphone in his mothers basement making a "raw" black metal album. Give me a break please? Stop polluting the genre with this shit!


Anything good about this album? Yea I love the band name.. lol Does that count?


Cons? Pretty much everything, a terrible attempt at making "Necro" sound. Zero talent on any of the instruments and his voice is sub par at it's very best.


I know I normally do a track breakdown but I really have no Interest here.
But if you like terrible Black Metal be sure to check out the album.

2/10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More